We have a few beers and raise some questions – with help from the listeners.
- Would Pliny and Rasputin have hung out?
- How the hell do you read Julian dated cans? (I think this is like, the eighth time Matt has explained this to Mikey)
- Did Bill & Ted really give Rock & Roll to you?
- Which coast is hazier?
- Do you REALLY need quarters for Aldi shopping carts?
- Are four-packs becoming TOO expensive?
- Is it okay for Indie Beer supporters to buy a Cloudwater colab pack at a Tesco?
- Is the Perfect Pour really big in The Netherlands?
Plus plenty more things. Please check it out!
(Alert: Some cussing)
Thanks a lot for listening!
For the new Lager Line Discord channel, CLICK HERE (open to ALL Perfect Pour listeners) AND you can find out how to join the Listener Friday Night Zoom there too.
Check these links to get more involved with what we do!:
CHECK OUR PATREON.
Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
Our send “STUFF” to us address:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike Seay
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711