Alright, first off, I gotta say sorry. There is a background hiss throughout this episode. It sucks, I know.
Am I to blame? Yes. I still don’t know what it is but it’s there and I am sorry. If you can slog through that you might hear us talk about things like:
- Tiki is still a thing in beer.
- A look at the Capitol Beer Fest.
- The Brothers Osborne and Pearl Jam.
- Freshies and friends.
- Golden Road and actual Craft Beer at Dodger games.
- Is it ok that Henhouse is taking over the Iron Springs Brewing spot?
- What listeners are doing Sobertober?
- Outdoor pizza ovens and a bunch more beer things and such!
(WARNING: Some cussing)
Thank you for listening!!
OTHER things to look at:
Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour.
Our send “STUFF” to us address:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike Seay
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711