We are going to try and keep it banging this year, but for this episode, you might have to wait until the last minute to judge if it’s baggin’ or not.
Some of the things mentioned this week:
- The Beer Claws are out!
- Marin Brew Co closes and it may signal an end to an era of beer.
- A special Drakes Brewing label release.
- Support to our one Dry January listener.
- Los Angeles brewery hopping with ChewYourBeer.
- Somebody in L.A. is not letting go of glitter beer.
- Catch up on the Monster thing and much more!!
(Warning: Yep, there is cussing)
Thank you for taking to time to listen! Show Links: Link to the 411 Ales/Incubator GoFundMe to help the costs of the brewery fire. Also: There is a listener calendar out there to check out and buy. Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcast. Subscribe with Google Play. You can also find us on Spotify and Stitcher. Perfect Pour’s YouTube Channel.
HOSTED BY: Nick. Matt. Mikey.
MUSIC BY: Sunburns and Paul From Fairfax. Drop Us A Line: Email Perfect Pour. Mikey would REALLY love it if you subscribe to his newsletter: Drinking & Thinking Also, Check out Mikey’s Beer Geek blog. Our send “STUFF” to us address:
The Perfect Pour – co Mike Seay
2037 W. Bullard Ave #153
Fresno, CA 93711